I’m looking to hire a new wedding assistant, and I need your help to get the word out.
These days, most of my weddings are out of town. Being available to my brides and grooms on wedding day and covering every second of their day is an essential part of my job. I’m looking for someone who can take care of things while I’m shooting such as:
- Equipment – making sure it get’s from point A to point B
- Lights and such at wedding receptions
- Other misc jobs on wedding day that would normally take me away from shooting.
A few things that you should know about this position :
- This is a weekend/part-time position, interns welcome.
- This is a NON-SHOOTING position.
- Most of the weddings I shoot are over 150 miles from Alexandria/Pineville. So, we hit the road quite often.
- Most weddings are on Saturdays, however some are on Friday’s
- Usually, I leave for weddings on Friday and return on Sunday, but this fluctuates.
- When we spend the weekend in another town for a wedding, you’ll be stuck in a 12×12 hotel room with me, so you better have good taste in music.
- I like to eat, so you better like good food too.
- You’ll be traveling with me, no transportation needed.
- No knowledge of photography or the equipment is required.
- We do travel, and at times you’ll likely be driving. You don’t have to know every road in the South. I have a GPS that I attempt to use successfully, but I get lost almost every day. So, no worries – we’ll get lost together.
Ideal candidate would :
- Be a high school or college guy who lives in the central Louisiana area.
- Have no weekend obligations
- Like wedding cake
- We work with couples (and their families) on the most important day of their lives, so if you don’t like people, don’t apply :)
- Appreciate adventure, because almost every weekend on the road tends to be very interesting.
If you’re interested, let me know – leave a comment below or shoot me an email at : email@example.com . Tell me about yourself and be sure to include contact information and questions.
Spread the word!